Stahl Metall, manufacture and distribute mission critical products to the Aerospace and Defence, Marine, Medical Equipment, Industrial Instrumentation, Measuring and testing devices, Broadcast, Telecommunication, Oil & Gas, and Subsea applications for their reliability, precision and resistance to demanding and harsh environments.
Stahl Metall is committed to the effective implementation of the Quality Management System (QMS) in compliance with ISO 9001 and AS9100 Standards and other relevant legislation, regulations, codes of practice, and guidelines.
To achieve this objective, we will:
- Provide services that meet or exceed the standards prescribed in relevant agreements, contracts, codes and statutory obligations.
- Deliver added value to our clients by identifying, monitoring and responding to their needs, expectations and levels of satisfaction.
- Set measurable targets and seek to continually improve the delivery of our services.
- Continually review and improve the effectiveness of the Management System.
- In providing quality services, we will embrace new ideas, technology and innovation. We will strive for continuous improvement, setting new benchmarks to maintain our strong reputation within the industry.
- Deliver our projects on time, on budget, and meet or exceed client expectations.
- Ensure our suppliers, contractors and visitors operate in accordance with this policy.
Our objective is to be regarded as the best manufacture/supplier in the industry by providing products that
- Are designed to meet customer performance expectations and reliability.
- Use only approved components
- Are built to specification
- Delivered on-time
In order to achieve these objectives, we have implemented a quality management system. The quality system will be supported by management and involve all employees in the continual improvement of the system, processes and products.