Stahl Metall, manufacture and distribute of mission critical products to the Aerospace and Defence, Marine, Rail, Medical, Industrial Instrumentation, Measuring and testing devices, Broadcast, Telecommunication, Oil & Gas, and Subsea applications for their reliability, precision and resistance to demanding and harsh environments.
Stahl Metall is committed to maintain Quality Management System (QMS) in compliance with ISO 9001:2015 and AS 9100D & JISQ 9100:2016 (Aerospace Quality System Standard) and other relevant legislation, regulations, codes of practice, and guidelines.
To achieve this objective, we will:
- Provide services that meet or exceed the standards prescribed in relevant agreements, contracts, codes and statutory obligations.
- Deliver added value to our clients by identifying, monitoring and responding to their needs, expectations and levels of satisfaction.
- Set measurable targets and seek to continually improve the delivery of our services.
- Continually review and improve the effectiveness of the Management System.
- In providing quality services, we will embrace new ideas, technology and innovation. We will strive for continuous improvement, setting new benchmarks to maintain our strong reputation within the industry.
- Deliver our projects on time, on budget, and meet or exceed client expectations.
- Ensure our suppliers, contractors and visitors operate in accordance with this policy.
Our objective is to be regarded as the best manufacture/supplier in the industry by providing products that
- Are designed to meet customer performance expectations and reliability.
- Use only approved components
- Are built to specification
- Delivered on-time
In order to achieve these objectives, we have implemented a quality management system. The quality system will be supported by management and involve all employees in the continual improvement of the system, processes and products.