Lenovo 6099L2C Server [Lenovo / Servers] - Server System
Lenovo Storwize V3700 3.5-inch Storage Controller Unit
IBM Storwize V3700 LFF Dual Control Enclosure
The IBM® Storwize V3700, the most recent addition to the IBM Storwize family of disk systems, delivers efficient, entry-level configurations specifically designed to meet the needs of small and midsize businesses. Designed to provide organizations with the ability to consolidate and share data at an affordable price, Storwize V3700 offers advanced software capabilities usually found in more expensive systems.
Built upon innovative IBM technology, Storwize V3700 addresses the block storage requirements of small and midsize organizations. Providing up to 120 drives of capacity packaged in a compact 2U, Storwize V3700 is designed to accommodate the most common storage network technol-ogies to enable easy implementation and management.
- Easily managed and deployed system with embedded graphical user interface based on the IBM® Storwize® interface design
- Experience rapid, flexible provisioning and simple configuration changes with internal virtualization and thin provisioning
- Have continuous access to data with integrated nondisruptive migration
- Protect data with sophisticated remote mirroring and integrated IBM FlashCopy® technology
- Features dual controllers with up to 180 TB of capacity and 8 GB of cache packaged in a compact, 2U 19-inch rack-mount enclosure
- Scales up to 120 2.5-inch disk drives or 60 3.5-inch disk drives with four expansion units
- Provides host attachment through 1 Gb iSCSI ports (standard), with support for 10 Gbps, Fibre Channel over Ethernet and 8 Gb Fibre Channel available as options
|Dimensions||19'' x 21.9'' x 3.4''|
|Raid||0 / 1 / 5 / 6 / 10|